Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Friday, August 29, 2008

I hate to say it...

Ok, so I don't usually get that political. I may throw in a "Go Obama!" comment every once in a while, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, I usually refer you to someone else's blog. But, McCain announced his pick for VP today, and I HAVE to get this off my chest. He picked the female governor of Alaska who is a soccer mom with a special needs child. Now, raise your hand if you think he picked her to absorb all the bitter female voters still pissed off Obama didn't name Pantsuit a.k.a Hilary as his running mate? (sidenote: omg, you should read what The F$%K it List had to say about matching head to toe a la Hilary Clinton. too damn funny!) As I was saying, I know I'm not the only one with my hand up. On top of that, McCain has been slamming Obama about his lack of experience, then he goes and picks someone with even less experience, and she's even younger than Obama! But, you know what, even though I hate to say it, McCain's crusty ass just made a brilliant political move. All those stupid bitches who refuse to accept Pantsuit's defeat are going to hop on the McCain train right now. Oh, and his VP is pro-life. This election is shaping up to be very interesting. Before Obama threw his hat in the ring, I stated I would like to see Hilary vs Condolezza. That would have been historic. But now, we are either going to have the first black President, or the first female vice president, who could become the first female President if McCain croaks or gets assassinated. I bet Ol' Pantsuit is heated right now.

OBAMA IN '08!

2 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

I can't understand how he thought this was a good idea! Not only does she have little experience and a demanding family life she's a dim bulb! Did you read her comments about what a VP does? Huh what?

If McCain didnt want to play anymore he should have just walked off the field not throw the game. PUNK

The F_Uitlist said...

and thanks for the shout out!