Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Friday, August 8, 2008

Miss P's IPod Rotation

So, since Mr. D sent me off to work in a VERY good mood this morning (there's nothing like getting wiped down right before the alarm clock goes off, lol), I have decided to share with you 5 of the songs in rotation in Miss P's IPod. This is the Freaky Deaky playlist, songs to get you in the mood and keep you there all throughout your session. So, without further ado, here are 5 picks from the Freaky Deaky playlist.


Last Night by AZ Yet

My Body by LSG feat Missy Elliott (you can't really find this version that much, but I LOVE it)

Oops (Oh My) by Tweet (I looked over to the left... I was looking so good I had to touch myself)

Say It by Neyo (for all of those who slept on this song, look it up!)

and last but not least, what Freaky Deaky playlist would be complete without...

Freak Me by Keith Sweat and Silk


Now that I've given you something to go off of, go home and make your own Freaky Deaky playlist. Break out the brown liquor (we personally prefer erk & jerk as our fuck-me-up-and-get-me-feeling-frisky drink, but to each his own), light some candles, don't forget the condoms, and enjoy a good wipe me down session to start the weekend off right. You're welcome, heffas.

No comments: