Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

And the Dumbass Award Goes To...


Ok, what in the fuck? In Wisconsin, a 37-year-old woman celebrated her birthday by taking her 17-year-old son to rob two gas stations. AND her 13-month-old daughter and two boys, 10 and 14, rode along. I told ya'll we going to hell in a handbasket. Who in da fuck drinks a few beers, blows out their candles, then says "Erbody get in da car. We going for a ride. Ok, now you get yo ass in there and get all da dough. And don't forget my muthafuckin chips!" Yeah, bytch, you's a dumbass.


Source

2 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

Yea WTF?

F.U. said...

That's some trashy shizz right there! For my birthday I'mma make my kids hit up a Red Lobster and rob dem for all they scrimps and biscuits and den we gon' roll ova to da gas station, fill my tank, and den rob dem bitches for their money and Cheez Its. That is what I call a b-day celebration!