Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What In The Hell?

This is why parents need to spank their damn kids.



A 12-year-old boy took his grandmother's car and led police on a chase at speeds
up to 60 mph before swerving to avoid spikes in the road and crashing into a
fence, police said.


Source

Do ya'll remember the 7-year-old in Florida who stole his grandmother's SUV and went joy-riding and thought that shyt was funny? I don't know what's wrong with parents now-a-days. Mr. D and I were watching Super Nanny the other day and this father was like, "Well, you can't spank your kids anymore or you'll get arrested, so what do you do?" You beat their asses, that's what you do! If I push a baby out of my cooch, I officially have the right to knock the taste out of my kid's mouth, I don't give a damn what anybody says. There was this one Italian family on Super Nanny, and the father took his 5 kids bowling. His son, he was 6, I think, throws a fit and starts screaming at his dad, "I'm gonna kill you!" about 3 times! The dad just held him, and then they all went home. And then the little bastard was playing his PlayStation! Aw hell no! Mr. Mob Boss, are you fucking for real? Get da fuck oudda here! I remember this one time, in band camp... just kidding. For real, one time, I was 4 and my brother was 2 and we were on the L with my mama and we had just come from shopping. Well, my little brother wanted his toy, but she said no. So he decided to take a cue from da white boy he saw acting a fool earlier and threw his ass down on the train and started kicking and screaming. My mother, very calmly, commenced to beating his ass right there on the train, downtown Chicago. Nobody said a damn thing. Why should they? She was doing what she was supposed to. And my brother never pulled some shyt like that again. I wish my brother would have told my mother he was going to kill her, let alone in public, let alone on national television! Super Nanny would have had to call 911 cuz my brother would have been DEAD. Then again, aint no way in hell we would be on Super Nanny anyway, cuz my mama didn't play that bullshyt.




My point? Parents, please start spanking your kids again. The only reason your kids act like Chucky, Freddy Krueger, and Jason, as Madea would say, is because YOU WON"T DISCIPLINE THEM. Now, I know the late Bernie Mac never got a chance to open that day care center, but if you need to, send them to my house, and me and Mr. D will gladly beat the hell out of your kids, free of charge. This has been a public service announcement by Miss P.
....................................................................................................................


By the way, how many of you think when the cameras go out and the parents aren't looking, Super Nanny beats the hell out of those kids? I do, cuz I would. How else does she tame those extra bad kids in 1 week? Oh, and did ya'll see the one where the 10, 6, and 4 year old slept with mom, so mom and dad hadn't slept in the same bed in 8 years? How in the hell do they have a 6 and 4 year old then? I'm too through.

2 comments:

Tender Touch said...

You cant kill your kids but you can spank them. My husband is a cop and said he is tired of parents saying they will go to jail...You CAN spank them but you cant leave marks...

Miss P said...

i know! i think parents use that as an excuse for theit out of control kids. my mother firmly believed in "spare the rod, spoil the child" and even though me and my sibs arent perfect, we damn sure arent bebe's kids!