Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bernie Mac memorial video

**UPDATE** Here is the link to Bernie Mac's obituary. I got it from Rhymes with Snitch. This is gonna have me bawlin at work, cuz all I can think of is my mama.

Here is the link to the memorial video for Bernie Mac. His service was Saturday, Aug 16 in Chicago. I wish I could have went home for it, but to be honest, I'm burnt out on funerals right now. In fact, I don't even want to watch it, so maybe you can watch it for me and tell me how it was? I also found an article detailing his last moments with his wife and statements some of his friends have made. RIP Bernie. You were loved dearly. There are some nice pictures of his friends showing up for the funeral, but after my post on Sunday, I'm sure you'll understand why I'm done with this topic for now.

No comments: