Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What In The Hell?


I don't even know where to start on this one. Those Republicans must really think people are fucking stupid. I mean really, did McCain even interview this bitch he plucked out of thin air? First, they say Sarah Palin's daughter is the real mother of her Palin's infant child. Then they say the 17-year-old is pregnant, but is going to marry the 18-year-old father. And on top of that, she's pulling a Dirty KK and pressured the police commissioner to fire her ex brother-in-law. Now, I understand everyone has problems in their families, but is this something McCain really wants to address on the campaign trail? I wanna know what his screening process was. Apparently, they had only spoken once before he called her and offered her the VP nomination, and both of those conversations were extremely short. Is that all it takes to be second-in-command of this country. If it is, watch out heffas, Ima put my name on somebody's ticket. Everybody write me in on the ticket in November. Vice President P!
**UPDATE**
Ok, I know Barack did the noble thing and said kids should be off limit when it comes to discussing the election, but wtf? You HAVE to go over to Bossip to look at the pics of Sarah Palin's 17-year-old drinking her ass off. I know I should be the last person to talk about being a wild ass teenager (I did my share of dirt, lol), but I co-sign with Bossip. When yo mama is a politician, the freaking GOVERNOR of a state, you should know better than to take pictures like this. I predict Palin declining the nomination. Dude, just look at the pictures.

No comments: