Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Poetry Corner

Ok, since I can't seem to edit my posts the way I want to, I will just leave ya'll a poem to get you in the mood for a good wipe me down session this weekend. I wrote this myself, so don't go stealing my work, heffas.

PRELUDE

Sitting here with you
is my favorite thing to do
The sound of your voice
leaves me no choice
as I sit here
mesmerized
by the look in your eyes
as your hands caress my thighs
The look in your eyes
as your lips touch mine
and slowly I sigh
'to you I would never lie'
The feel of you lips on my cheek
robs me of my ability to speak
As you run your fingers through my hair
and into your eyes I stare
my soul for you I lay bare
When you nibble on my ears
I want to cry sweet tears
of joy
as you toy
with my emotions
your tongue making motions
on my neck
I have to stop and check
to see if I'm still breating cuz
your love leaves me in a buzz
a whirlwind, a daze
I'm so amazed
that this
is only part 1
the prelude
of so much more to cum

Have a nice weekend, heffas.

No comments: