Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So She Got To Lick The Rapper...


Hahaha. Ok, so yesterday I was listening to Big Tigger on 93.9 WKYS in the DMV, and it was hater day. People call in and put their haters on blast. Soooo, this one dude calls in and says his girl is a hater cuz she mad cuz he won't take her back cuz she got down with Lil Wayne after one of his release parties. Hahahaha. Hahahahahahahaha. Omg, that is too freaking funny. I just have one question: what do women SEE in this little troll? Now, I will admit he does make pretty babies. But the man himself is a goblin, like he says in his damn song. He has so many tattoos you can barely see his skin. He kisses his damn daddy. And of course since he's a rapper whose been with groupie sluts, his dick probably has to be sterilized by acid before you can actually lick the rapper. I fail to see the point. I wouldn't take her back, either.


1 comment:

The F_Uitlist said...

I don't get this love these women have for him...he scares the hell out of me. If I was that dude I would have shouted out her name, addresss, phone number SS#. You won't play the F$%K it list like that NO SIR!

Ask The Mr. He'll tell you!