Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Are bi-racial children more attractive?

So, I was over at Blogxilla and I noticed him talking about this article he found. Apparently biracial kids are more attractive. Really? I know a few men and women who absolutely worship the ground chocolate skinned men and women walk on. Mr. D just happens to be one of them. I personally love the hell out of light skinned brothers and sisters. As a matter of fact, the members of my wifey club that I have introduced you to so far have been light skinned. Hmmmm, I'm gonna have to do another I'd Give Da Business To post this week. But I digress. I also have strong appreciation for ebony gods and goddesses. There are also some white people that are sexy as hell. So, here are just a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure.




Morris Chestnut

This man is too fucking sexy. No more words are needed.


Orlando Bloom

I love, love, LOVE me some Orli! Those ears in Lord of the Rings, god, but I'll cover that in a later post.



Johnny Deep
Johnny muthafuckin Depp. Not only is this man fuckin gorgeous, he is one of the most humble actors out there. AND he beat down the paps for getting too close to his kids. A real family man. That is so HOT!





Terrell Carter


Not only is he completely edible, brother can SANG! I know wtf I typed. OMG, I don't care if Tyler Perry wants to "donk him in the booty", as F.U. once said, thank you, Tyler, for casting him!!!


For now, I rest my case. I gotta go change my draws; I can't be getting all hot and bothered like this at work! Later, heffas.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really like the idea of playing on race and or skin color for beauty. I think all kids and people are beautiful period. I love the fact that we are not all the same. Our different features make us all unique.