Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Larry Fishburne is joining CSI!

I freaking love CSI. I would watch it errdae (that's everyday, heffas) if I could. I love mysteries, I love to put the pieces together without having to have all those years of schooling. Hehehe. Anyway, Laurence Fishburne a.k.a Larry will be joing CSI next season to replace Gil Grissom, played by William Petterson. *Sniffle* I love me some Grissom, but I think Larry will be a good replacement. I can see him playing the hell out of his new role, just like he did with Ike in What's Love Got To Do With It? (eat the goddamn cake, Anna Mae!) and Morpheus in the Matrix.


If you read the article, you'll see they felt the need to point out Larry played a cowboy on Pee Wee's playhouse. Hahahahaha. I remember about two years ago Adult Swim on Cartoon Network started playing Pee Wee's playhouse. So I'm sitting there watching it, feeling like a kid again, screaming when they said the secret word, lol, and who comes through the door dressed as a cowboy with a jheri curl mullet? Laurence Fishburne, only in the credits he's "Larry". OMG, I was on the ground DYING. I had completely forgotten he was Cowboy Curtis! Hahahahahahah! Anyway, I can't wait to see Larry on CSI. I'm also glad they chose a black actor. Whoo hoo!


No comments: