Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dirty KK update

Ok, so I have been hearing various stories about Dirty KK. I have been trying to find a credible source with all of the info in one place, but that don't seem to be happening. Anyway, a judge has ruled the Governor of Michigan can hold her hearing to determine if KK should be stripped of his office. I also read reports that KK has agreed to a plea deal, terms which include him leaving office, not running for two years, paying a fine, community service, blah blah blah. Now, you all know how I feel about that old dirty dog. Those text messages between him and Beatty proved his guilt to me. But I don't know how I feel about the Governor removing him from office before his trial is done. He is an elected official. The good people of Detroit (hahahaha, I couldn't type that with a straight face. chi-town, bitches!) put him in office and I don't think he should leave unless he is removed after a guilty verdict or he steps down willingly. What do ya'll think?

No comments: