Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dirty KK Better Not Drop The Soap!

I probably shouldn't be so gleeful about this, but KK is going to jail! You know what? Fuck it. I am happy. That dirty dog doesn't deserve to be in charge of anybody's city, except maybe OZ. He gives black politicians a bad name. Anyway, KK pleaded guilty to 2 felony obstruction charges. He is going to serve 4 months in prison and get 5 years probation. He also has to pay $1 million in restitution.

He is gonna have to be in solitary for his own protection. I mean, I know Dirty K is a big dude, but do you know how many dudes in the pokey are ready to poke KK? If a gang of them ran up on him in the shower, they could probably take him. Then again, they might send him to a country club prison like they did with Martha Stewart. I suggest all the citizens of Detroit who still have love for their convict mayor send him some soap on a rope. Ha!

Source

No comments: