Obviously I have too much shyt going on in my head. This is my 100th post and I've only been blogging a little over a month, I think. Anyway, I decided to do something different for this post and let ya'll know more about me. Soooooo, here I go.
- On my mother's side, I am the oldest of 4 kids. I have 2 brothers and a sister.
- On my father's side, I am the oldest girl and the second oldest child. All together, my father has 11 kids (that we know of, lol).
- I have 3 middle names. The third one is simply M. (that period is on my birth certificate, swear to god)
- My niece's name starts with P, just like mine.
- I want to be a psychiatrist and open my own clinic specializing in military families and underprivileged kids.
- I love to write, especially poems. I think I just like having an audience without actually having to be in front of one.
- When I was in the Navy, I used to work on F/A-18C. I had to get on top of the planes to check for missing screws and stuff. I am so terrified of heights, the first 3 months I would crawl on my hands and knees on the wings. The people I worked with thought it was hilarious.
Ok, heffas, that's enough for now! Ooooh, just one more.
- I call people "heffa" cuz my mama used to tease me about being chubby when I was a kid. It hurt my feelings, so I took it and turned it into a positive thing, and I call my friends heffa instead of bitch, cuz I really didn't curse that much before I joined the Navy. It's a term of endearment.
Now you know more about me AND one of my favorite terms. Hope you enjoyed this peek into Miss P's life! If you wanna know more, just ask. I'm in a giving mood today. Later, heffas.