Dali

Dali
Life is but a dream...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unbelievable

I don't believe this. All this was really unnecessary. Click here to read the original story and watch the video.

Now, I don't care that the guy involved is a professional football player. Let's pretend he's just regular Joe from down the street. Yes, he was in the wrong for running the red light, and the stop signs. But when he repeatedly told him his mother-in-law was dying, and then the hospital staff came out to confirm it, did he really have to drag it out like that? I think that cop purposely procrastinated, and as a result, the father and son-in-law missed the last moments of their loved one's life. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I can't stand crooked cops. SMDH. My prayers go out to the family.

No comments: